Monday, 13 July 2015

B by Ted Baker





Following on from last week's post where I lusted over Ted Bakers bath & body range, I am now moving on to their lingerie line. I was completely clueless about Ted Baker's lingerie line until I saw it in Debenhams, and it seems they do not stock their lingerie line on their official site and so I assumed it never existed - very deceiving of you Ted. 

Shopping for lingerie in a sale online can be a nightmare; you find the perfect set, for the perfect price, but it's not your size. Or, they have the bra, but not the matching bottoms (or the other way round  - I can't think which is worse.) I always make sure that I set my filters to my size before attempting to wade through a sale to avoid an 'out of stock' heart break. 

This is the perfect summer-loving set. It's floral, florescent and if your name starts with B then you have a charm with your initial. Balcony bras are my go-to - they are a good way to cheat a fuller chest and are great for holding your chicken fillets in place (obviously not talking from experience... total lie). Despite it being a super summery set, the cool tones make it really easy to get away with not having topped up your tan in a while. I'm not one to go for colourful underwear, but this is definitely a start. 

Ted as always, a pleasure. Be quick to avoid the 'out of stock' disappointment.



SHARE:

19 comments

  1. When I saw the thumb nail for this I thought it was a bikini, this is such a pretty set! I am a sucker for pretty underwear. By the way, are chicken fillets any good? I've been contemplating picking some up because lets be honest, a push up bra has literally no effect on me!

    NJCDesigns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them. I don't wear them often. but they are good for a little bit of help. No shame. Make sure they don't fall out - no one likes a fillet fall.

      Delete
  2. Setting the filter first is a great tip. I have been heartbroken so many times...

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Ted Baker Lingerie collection! Like you I didn't even know it existed till recently! Edel www.joyofblogs.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this was a bikini when I first looked! It's so pretty!

    Michelle xo.
    reviewswithmichelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Love your blog :)

    Rachel

    https://iridescentdays.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is super funny and really interesting!! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful! I absolutely adore that set.

    - Kaitlyn | www.TheCrownFox.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my lord, I love this set! if only they sold it in my size :(
    Lissy | lissyslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This set is so gorgeous! Ted Baker is fab.

    daniellelgreaves.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought this set about a month ago and still so in love with it. They are so pretty.
    www.blushinginlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh this is seriously gorgeous!


    www.musingsandmore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. their stuff is always gorgeous, love this!!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  15. المنظفات التي تستخدم في تنظيف سجاد بالبخار بمكة يجب ان تكون بمواصفات محدده بحيث لا تؤثر علي حالة الانسجه و المفروشات و شركة تنظيف موكيت بالبخار بمكة تهتم بتوفير مواد بمواصفات مطابقة لتلك الشروط

    ReplyDelete
  16. احصل الان و لفتره محدوده علي صيانة كلفينيتور من المركز المعتمد الذي يتم الاشراف عليه من توكيل توكيل كلفينيتور و الذي يضمن للعميل الحصول علي خدمات مجانيه خلال ضمان توكيل صيانة كلفينيتور لخدمات ما بعد البيع

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Daisie Grace Gibson. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig