Sunday, 26 July 2015

Getting Messy With Messie Mats


I was really happy to receive one of the makeup mats by Messie Mats. Just the other week when I went away for the weekend, I had been doing my makeup terrified that there was going to be some sort of makeup explosion and I would have to explain why there was a funny looking powder sprayed across their bed. These mats are one of those things that you can substitute with an old towel, but the wipe clean surface on the mats makes life one step easier. Who wants a scraggy rag to put their nice UD Naked palettes on anyway? 

There are 6 different designs; Darcie, Millie and Rosie are all floral; Roxie, Lexie and Kimmie feature chevrons, stars and leopard print. I love that all these names are spelt with an ‘ie' instead of a 'y'. We have a tradition in our family that everybody's name is spelt with an ‘ie’ at the end; a bit like the Kardashians with their 'K' name tradition, but sadly that is where the similarities with Kardashians end. 

These mats fold into a neat little rectangle which are easy to carry round and if you fold it correctly you have a little pouch that you can use to hold a few bits and bobs like your makeup brushes. These don’t just keep your surfaces clean; if you are a blogger these would be a great  alternative surface for your blog photos. 




*This product was sent to me by Messie Mats however, all opinions are my own 
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. This is such a simple but effective idea, I could really do with one of these! x

    Laura at Lola and Behold

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've honestly never heard of one of these so this post is just what I needed. I hate makeup explosions, so much mess. Thank you for the reccomendation! xx

    daniellelgreaves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this sounds like a great idea, I always seem to be travelling or going away for the weekend so this sounds perfect for me! Going to go check them out x

    Georgina | Rent or Chanel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of these which is surprising because they're such a simple product but so essential!

    NJCDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  5. The post is really interesting! I love your blog:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! Such a good idea whilst still having s pretty work surface.

    www.isabelwithani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These makeup mats are super cute!! It makes applying makeup even more fun :)

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never even thought of needing something like this, but it's such a clever idea! Going to have to investigate now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo these sound like such a good idea! Whenever I stay in a hotel I always feel like I'm going to completely wreck the surface when I put my makeup on! Definitely will check these out! Great post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
  10. These mats are such a fab idea! And the designs look so pretty. I may have to have a sneaky purchase of one of these! xx
    http://laurenshh.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always use a cloth or something that is easily washed. This is an amazing and such a cute alternative! Will be checking them out :)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a good idea I'm far too messy when doing my make up!

    http://laurenashleighbarden.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a good idea! If I'm being extra lazy in the mornings and do my makeup in bed I always seem to drop powder all over my sheets. I probably could do with one of these!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. يستخدم عملاء كاريير رقم توكيل كاريير لمعرفة العروض و الخدمات التي تقدم عل ايدي مهندسين مركز صيانة كاريير بافصل مستوي للخدمه

    ReplyDelete

© Daisie Grace Gibson. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig